top of page
Sat, Apr 29|
Pan Pacific Hotel - Crown Room
Integrated Strategies to the Assessment & Treatment of Mood Disorders: A Patient Centric Approach
7th Annual Brain and Cognition Discovery Foundation Psychiatry Conference
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 29, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Pan Pacific Hotel - Crown Room , 900 York Mills Rd, North York, ON M3B 3H2, Canada
About The Event
The 2023 Annual BCDF conference will delve into several multimulti-disciplinary topics within the mental health ecosystem as follows:
- Practical approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder
- Current evidence in the clinical utility of ketamine and psychedelics in psychiatry, with a focus on appropriate patient selection
- Psychosocial and pharmacological management of obesity in psychiatric patient populations
- Best Practices and repurposing opportunities in persons with mental disorders disordersand co -morbid diabetes / cardiometabolic syndrome
- The acute and maintenance treatment of insomnia and implications of comorbidity
With presentations by Dr. Roger McIntyre, Dr. Sandy Van, Dr. Rodrigo Mansur, and Dr. Joshua Rosenblat.
Please view event poster below.
Sold Out! Please join the waitlist.
bottom of page